We just celebrated our Annual Meeting together on Zoom. The benefit of this virtual meeting is that we were able to record it. We are still editing the video, but will share the link shortly for any of you who missed the meeting!
2019 Annual Meeting
Connect to Protect Your Watershed!
Take a look at our new Valley Stewardship Network T-shirts!
We’re encouraging everyone to get to know their own watershed and all the plants and animals that are a part of it.
We have T-shirts for the Kickapoo, Bad Axe, Tainter Creek, Coon Creek, and West Fork of the Kickapoo watersheds.
Don’t know which watershed you’re in? Try finding yourself on this map, or contact us at email@example.com.
Benefits of Membership at
Valley Stewardship Network
Why VSN? Benefits of membership include:
- Contributing to healthy soil and clean water in the Driftless region of southwest WI
- Helping to build a resilient community
- Attending educational events & workshops
- Receiving updates on the latest watershed happenings
- Access to regular publications of impactful happenings in the area
Contact us about becoming a member at firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the Join Us button above!
Perhaps you are spending more time at home these days. With the coldness of winter approaching, we offer you some recommended reading to enjoy while you curl up on your couch with coffee and a blanket!
- Silent Spring – Rachel Carson
- Hidden in the 13th Moon – Marcia Halligan
- Brigadoon Creek – Len Harris
- The Stream of Time – Len Harris
- Time to Change: Grazing – Genetics – Management – Chip Hines
- Tales of Mother Crane and the Flying Puppet Show – Robert H. Horwich
- The Farmer as Conservationist – Aldo Leopold
- A Sand County Almanac – Aldo Leopold
- The Land Remembers: The Story of a Farm and Its People – Ben Logan
- Rambunctious Garden: Saving Nature in a Post-Wild World – Emma Marris
- Defending Beef: The Case for Sustainable Meat Production – Nicolette Hahn Niman
- Holistic Management: A Commonsense Revolution to Restore Our Environment – Allan Savory and Jody Butterfield
- Bringing Nature Home: How You Can Sustain Wildlife with Native Plants – Douglas W. Tallamy
- Nature’s Best Hope: A New Approach to Conservation that Starts in Your Yard – Douglas W. Tallamy
- Revolution on the Range: The Rise of a New Ranch in the American West – Courtney White